A DROP OF HAPPINESS

 It has been almost two weeks after i went to Japan and it still feels like a dream to me to experience the life there
It was short but the memory lasts
Me and my theatre club had a very tight schedule there we didn't even have a lot of leisure time

I was really tired yet happy in my busy time. Sometimes it distracts you from the things you want to avoid
A certain worry or just a simple pain yuo are trying to recover from

Now that i'm back in the capital, I miss that busy time. I should have left bad memories there, thousand miles from home and i should have come home feeling refreshed, but i think i'm just the same old kinda person, stuck in the same old problem

As far as i'm concerned, all i write in this blog since the beginning is a story of how scared i am, how intimidated i am, by life and by love. I'm trying to write inspiring things yet i, myself, is uninspired
You probably won't enjoy lots of my post. LOL

Hmphhh, i miss Japan and a little drop of happiness that happened there



Lets pray for more drops of happiness ! 
:)


Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

2 comment:

Mitha Komala said...

Japan.. it always feels short whenever we spend our time there. pictures are so nice xx

Letters To Juliet

Unknown said...

aiihhh blogger pria legend kembali lagi :)
nice outfit!

New post on: http://hexfashion.blogspot.com/