SPOT A VENDRE

I didn't create a special title for this post, not because i lost my superb writing skill *yea rite, like i have it* 
, but simply due to focuses on one event that is going to be held just this Saturday, so you better read carefully and mark your calendar!

The event is called "SPOT A VENDRE",  this one day bazaar will be filled by booths from independent brands, Lookbook Jakarta and Local Fashion bloggers! ! ! Oh, no more crap just see the poster below, please!




If you're not familiar wit these amazing people, just check their blog!!!
So i hope to see you all there. Bring lots of friends to share the joy!


p.s: I'm gonna be there as well from start til finish, and helping my friend's booth *yes, not my booth*, but hey, i will be ready to entertain and lots of laugh :)


Until the next malfunction box ! ! !
 ~Ario Achda~

7 comment:

Dika Abriyan said...

pengen, tapi jauh :(

Anonymous said...

wow banyak blogger yg keren dan ada anak2 lookbook jakarta.. harus dateng!!!!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Wish I was there :( Good luck!

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

ChiChi81 said...

This is going to be a fantastic event, I am sure of that even though I'm not a psychic hahaha I just love these sorts of events, wish I was there! haha

Btw, sweetie, do pick up your award on my post, Paying It Forward: Trois.

Cheers!

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Aul Howler's Blog said...

Huaaa...

kalo inget jadi suram lagi.
Mau ke sannnaa....

:"(

If I have a wand or broomstick, i think I'll be there...

hiks hiks...

welcome to a real life...
we only have citybus or LION AIR. huahaha....

P.S.
The blue box is full filled by familiar bloggers. but not with the pink one. I only know you.
hehehe...

wish me some luck.
I mean, wish u some luck
(u,u)

toowhit toowhoo...!!

Pramudita Puspita said...

hello there! you have an interesting blog! mind to visit and follow me? I'll follow you back then :)

Steffie.Zaoryan said...

Wish I could be there :(