PROM FLEE FROM GLEE

Do you remember how your highschool prom nite was?
Or don't tell me you're still below there? DARN, mine was like, urrrmmm, lets just say a couple years ago. teehee. *damn i'm old*

Well my prom was  just okay. I wasn't the kind of popular kid nor the stylish one, i remember putting on my father's suit, my brother's shirt, my brother's trouser, and a pair of shoes that i don't even remember who they belonged to. LOL. Either way, highschool times are indeed not to be forgotten

By the way, look what i found here when i browsed the internet, a spread of prom-look from teen vogue presenting the boys from glee! quite interesting ^o^
I have never been a huge fan of the show, don't even know the cast, but this is sort of funny cos it brings back memories.

For you boys and girls who are still on your way to the prom, consider yourselves LUCKY because this will certainly help ! ! !



are they really from glee! ? cos i can't really tell >.< *sorry glee! fans*

all photos are courtesy of Teen Vogue


Until the next jabbering box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

4 comment:

Unknown said...

Glee boys was always stunning in their way. Hehehehehehe...Love this post!

Tara said...

Nice post about Glee. I love their prom outfit especially the last one. :) Viva Glee !!! :D

Unknown said...

believe it or not, i didn't have my prom night :( cuz i didn't finish year 12 in indo lol
so sad!

xx

em.me.ma said...

what super cute dresses!