MILKY WAY

Black has been my fetish these past couple years
I'm always attracted to anything black
from clothes to gadget to jewelries
But these jewelries by KANDURA please my eyes to the core
And they're all simply beautiful with milky white colors
As usual KANDURA brings its signature to its pieces
plain and simple
Just check these beauties out !


Now aren't you in the mood to have a big mug of COLD and FRESH MILK ?
Well, i am...i freaking am...

Until the next jabbering box ! ! ! 
~Ario Achda~

2 comment:

Shane B said...

it took me a while to figure out that it's a ring in the first pic (is it? I know ...) they remind me those jewelries of margin margiela... very avant garde :)

http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@ shane: yes it is a ring!! like a diamond ring. lol...thanks for droping by! :)