KANDURA: the feast of pottery and ceramic

 Have you noticed that even ceramic could accessorize you in a stylish way ?
Well, thanks to KANDURA, now i have ^.^
KANDURA is derived from the Indonesian word 'khandura' which is an equivalent word of 'feast'
It was founded in 2005 by three people who have a deep interest and love in material, ceramic and of course, pottery ! ! !
KANDURA has been producing simple and sophisticated tableware that you'd surely love to bring home. What's best from it is that KANDURA also produce some ceramic jewelery and they are UNIGNORABLE ! 
I have my favorite items, they are named 'URSULA'
It is a baby of the collaboration between KANDURA and another edgy brand, GHOST whose products always give a statement
I  accidentally found the contact person of KANDURA from its website and asked the artist of KANDURA, Tisa Granicia to send me the picture of URSULA
And just as i promised her, i'll share the picture here
do enjoy, please...



Aren't they too gorgeous to be true?
for order and purchasing, please send an e-mail to shop@kandurakeramik.com
big thanks to Tisa who's been really nice

 
Until the next jabbering box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

2 comment:

Aditya Tirtakusuma said...

GODSAKE! I want it! I want it! I want it!

Unknown said...

@ adit : iya samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! hahaha