BOOTY CALL

Saturday, May 15th, i got so tired rehearsing ENJUKU's next performance for May 28th from 1 till 8 pm that i was dying to get home, get some dinner, and hit the hay. (Un)fortunately, a friend of mine, vicky, gave me a call and asked me to go with him and the rest.
Well yeah, my body was weak but my heart was weaker so i gave up and eventually spent my Sat nite with some old friends with a very very limited cash in my wallet and not-so-prepared-outfit *thank god i borrowed My friend's bowler hat which spiced it up a lil' bit* (T___T). And damn, it's been a long time since we're laughing together :)
 Thanks guys ! ! !


these are herra and vicky...you guys better not know them *LOL*
And these are Dini and Thomas, how lovely pose !

this was the band and they were amazing. They played classic rock tunes which i usually do not listen to but i sang along pretty loud. Queen, Mr. Big, 311, and many more, i got carried away ^___^
get the cherry get the cherry from the pitch!!!
YAAAYYY !!!! i got it finally ! *no, i did not, herra got it from me*
Haha, and vicky got a little carried away too
 Great place, why not taking pictures?? the four of my friends think i'm a camera slut, but why stay for a boring pose while you could have a little more fun *emmbarassing - red* moment of your own to remember ? :)
Location : Barcode Out Terrace *if i'm not mistaken*

Until the next jabbering box ! ! !
~Ario Achda~

2 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya ampun Yo, bahkan untuk urusan "cherry" yang identik dengan kejantanan, Herra masih lebih jago dari lo... hmmm. pasti Herra jago nyari g-sp*t tee hee.

Unknown said...

@ ano named aldo : ahahaha, herra tangannya emang terampil...gw kan anak baik2 :)